Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Sept 7th
I went to Joann's today to but fabric. WHAT A CROWD! You would have thought they were giving away everything in the store!
I wanted to replace the fabric that I took off of the lampshade, under the lace. The lamp is pretty old. It belonged to the Grandmother of the woman that we bought if from at her garage sale. We got the lamp for $3. The white satin or something like that, just disintegrated when you would touch it. The lace is in perfect condition though. So I took all of the satin off of the shade.


I made a pattern so I could cut out the right shape to fit into the sections. Now I need to find my glue gun. I used to use my glue gun almost every day when the kids were small. Now, I don't think I've seen it in quite a few years!
So for today, the lamp will be see thru!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment