Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Aug 31st
I went to the Orthopedist today. My ankle is looking better but not quite there yet. I only have to wear the aircast now if I'm going walking for longer periods than if I'm in the house. I have to do that for 3 more weeks. After that time, if it feels all fine, I don't have to go back!

A few days ago PJ brought home some plants that were used in the Jennifer Aniston movie shoot that was at the track. I had plans to plant them today but that didn't happen. He also brought home 2 HUGE pots of Basil. I ended up making 4 jars of Pesto with it. I can't believe how a huge amount of basil yeilds so little when making Pesto. The house smelled soooo good!


Aug 30th
I slept until 9:45 this morning! I guess I needed that! Today we went to the
ANNUAL SHERBACH'S SWINGIN' SUMMER SOIREE!
We had a great time being with lots of friends and LouAnn's family!

No comments:

Post a Comment