Saturday, September 19, 2009

Sept 18th

I start subbing again today. I hardly got any sleep last night, just worrying about what I was in for. The day went VERY well and the teacher even tried to get the higher ups to give me a full time position in her class. They aren't hireing full time now though. It was nice seeing the adults again but I mostly enjoyed chatting with the kids from last year.

Sept 17th

PJ got us a new keyboard! YIPPIEEEE! The other one was really worn down. The letters were no longer printed on the Y, U, I, O A, M, N, or L. That could get a little confusing if you weren't used to the keyboard! The new one is sheer pleasure to type on.
Sept 16th

I took a few pics of Huck today. He hides on the kitchen chair keeping a watchful eye on the front door. If he sees something suspecious, he flies through the spaces in the back of the chair to attack!


No comments:

Post a Comment