Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Sept 13th

Today I took Alyssa to the ER. Her back was killing her and she kept getting stuck in the sitting position! It turned out to be muscular so that's a good thing. We were thinking kidney stones!
Afterwards, PJ, Scott and I went to Tag Sales on the north shore. WOW! That was fun! Scott got a lot of antique books of Classics, some dating back to the 1800's. We got Chris a shirt that is VERY funky but definately HIM!... Right out of the 70's!!! It's made in Italy buy a designer named Morevo Martin da firenze (or something like that!) . When I went to pay the lady the $3 for it, the husband wanted to look at the shirt. He didn't want to sell it but she told him that they have to. He said he paid about $300 for that shirt. I don't know if I believe him but everything in that house was NICE and EXPENSIVE but great tag sale prices. We were thinking that they were getting a divorce or financially took a big hit.
I'm going to send it to Chris this week. I think he'll like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment