Thursday, December 31, 2009

Dec 31st
I can't believe it's New Year's Eve already but most of all, I can't believe that this will be my LAST entry in this blog. It was a day in the life of me, for 365 days and I am proud to say that I have COMPLETED that challenge! It was really tough at times coming up with something to take a picture of or journal about (remember I changed the rules for me. It was supposed to be a photo for each day but I changed it to be a photo or journaling to help me along). I was going to give up by the 3rd week but with my dear friend Judy routing for me on, every step of the way... I couldn't disappoint her so I managed to get it done and actually enjoyed doing it! Now I wonder what I will do with my days!!!
I have created a new blog that will replace this one but won't have DAILY entries. http://mamazuke.blogspot.com/
This picture reminds me of the closing of this blog. Alyssa took it at Wantagh Park. See you all on the next blog!!! Happy New year to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment