Thursday, September 10, 2009

Sept 10th
I went out very early this morning in my robe to take pics of the sunflowers. They are all flowering now!!

AND WE HAVE BEES !!!!!!!!



AND PRETTY SUNFLOWERS !!
I'll have to sit and watch the bees for 15 minutes per day and report my findings to the Great Sunflower Bee Project. Won't the neighbors get a hoot out of the lady watching her flowers!
I went to a meeting today at Dad's re-hab center about his progress. Why is it that I'm 50 years old and STILL getting yelled at my my father???

Sept 9th

I took Scott to see Dad today at the re-hab center. He also got to meet George, Dad's roommate.
Dad was up to his usual self, cracking jokes, complaining and also did I mention ... COMPLAINING!!!

Sept 8th

At tonights volleyball game, everyone seemed to have a great time. There were lots of laughs from both teams which is always nice. I was still on the sidelines with my ankle, but it's also fun to be an observer/CHEERLEADER! It was so funny... at one point I looked at the teams that were playing on court 3 and they were RUNNING AWAY! I couldn't understand what that was about but then Alyssa ran over to me asking me to spray her head with bug spray! Then others from our team and THE OTHER team came running over to me to spray them. I guess there was a swarm of mosquitos going around. It was pretty funny. Scott and I weren't bothered by them. We both used the bug repellant that the NYS parks gave Scott during a v-ball tournament. The spray we used on ther others had DEET in it. Strange how that one didn't work!

No comments:

Post a Comment