Monday, November 9, 2009

Nov 8th
My Thanksgiving/Christmas/Easter Cactus is starting to flower. I call it the 3 holidays because it flowers for all of them! I have lots of cuttings from this plant that are all starting to flower. This plant was from a house around the block that a friend walked the owners dog when was in a rehab place after falling. The son put the house on the market and told my friend to take whatever she wanted. She brought me in there and told me that he offered everything to us also. So I took the plant!



Nov 7th
We went to visit Pops today in the hospital. He looks great and was so happy to see us. He still has his sense of humor which is a good thing. He has a great attitude also. He hasn't been told yet about the aspestos cancer.
Scott went to the Yankee Parade in NYC yesterday. He had a great time. He brought us home some M&M's that they were throwing out to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment