Monday, November 2, 2009

Nov 1st
Today is CROP DAY! I had PJ set the alarm for 7:15 so i could shower etc before getting picked up. I decided to check my emails first only to see the clock on the computer... it was 6:15! We forgot that the clocks went back! BUMMER!
We arrived at the crop, all with smiles from ear to ear. This was going to be a GREAT day! It was! We had lots of fun chats, mostly including Ro for some reason! I guess where there's humor, Ro is involved!
I LOVE going to these crops to do some serious scrapping done but mostly because I love being with Judy, Margaret and Nancy, sharing our stories, good or bad, and just enjoying each others company! It was a GREAT day!
When I got home, Stan was still at the house. PJ invited him over to make his rolls, his Christmas gift to our family and mary's family. We bag them up and freeze tham for the holidays. Just looking at them, I immediately knew they weren't baked enough. They were very pale in color and mushy looking. When Stan was out of the room, I took a bite of one. YUCK! It was so raw!. Out of the whole bunch, there was only ONE roll that looked right!
It's sad. I think he's slipping. After we drove him back to northport, I was going to plop them back in the oven. I decided to do that in the morning because the Yankee game was starting!
To top off this wonderful day..... The Yankees won!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment