Thursday, November 19, 2009

Nov 19th
Happy Birthday to Keith. Things got too crazy around her so I will call tomorrow!
Dad is back in the hospital today. He passed out while in the eye doctors chair. He was admitted for further testing.
I FINALLY worked today. I was in Niasia's class. Every spare moment she had, she asked me to play with her. It felt good to be remembered. Reese greated me with a warm hug, Trevon stared at me which is actually a good thing and CJ put on a huge happy grin and started to talk to me and his aide made him quickly go with her. She does that alot. Pretty sad. I don't think she likes me. I'm probably one of the few adults that can converse with this boy and the aide feels threatened. DUMB! Actually, she should feel threatened!
I had a nice day and all went well. It really felt good being back. As a matter of fact, while sitting in the speech room, right outside of support, I heard..." You BITCH, You F...ing Bitch! Get away from me you F...ing Bitch! I'm trying to upload my anger"! I just had to laugh at that! Welcome back!! That was a first grader!
I'm working tomorrow so hopefully it will go as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment