Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Nov 18th

I got an email this morning from PJ's brother John. He said "I sent Great Grandma to you and you should be receiving her in the mail. We have no use for her anymore"! What the heck was he talking about. I found out a few minutes ago when the Fed-Ex truck delivered a big box to me. It was the picture of PJ's Grandfather's mother, Ona Kosmach, from Russia. I always loved that picture. It used to hang in PJ's mother's house. The glass is rounded. I don't know if that would be considered beveled or what you would call that but it's cool looking. The picture is interesting because they actually got rid of the background which was of PJ's Grandfathers cousins and just kept her on it. Below is the original picture.
I'm so happy to have this picture but now I have to find a special place to hang it!

Nov 17th

If you were this piece of paper...
What would you do with it? That's my dilemma. My brother bought it in France for me, thinking I would use it for some project. I don't have a clue what to do with it!! It's 28"x24". It seems to be made on brown craft paper or something like that. What to do....

No comments:

Post a Comment