Thursday, November 5, 2009

Nov 4th
Today was just an annoying day. I was supposed to go over to my fathers to give him lunch while Ann was at work. Alyssa ended up getting called into sub so I was left with no car. I was going to walk there to be a nice person. Ann called me from home at 11:45 to say that she picked up Joseph from school (he's 15) and not to be alarmed when I go in the house. I explained that I no longer had my car for the day and could she just give him lunch or even Joseph so I won't have to walk there. (It's a little over 2 miles each way.) It was only 45 minutes earlier than when I'm supposed to give him lunch so what's the big deal, REALLY!!! She got angry about my request! I was putting HER out because she had to get back to work. So have 15 YEAR OLD Joseph do it!! I'm sure he's capable!!!
Ann ended up doing it, but not happily.
I was really annoyed. I decided to take K's advice from yesterday and go for a nice walk with my camera. When Alyssa got home, we went to Wantagh Park for a walk. She took her camera also. It was a beautiful day and we really enjoyed ourselves. We found places that we had no idea were in Wantagh Park! K. had a GREAT idea!!! I feel much better!
Alyssa on a wobbily pier.





I was taking a pic of the tiny pinecones. Afterwards I realized what it actually looks like!!!

We never knew this was here!




Just some rocks covered in seaweed



There were 4 swans... the ugliest swans we've ever seen. They looked dirty but that was their coloring








Tis it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment