Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Nov 25th
Today will just be a day of prepping, dyeing my hair etc. I'm looking forward to having leftovers on Friday!!!
Nov 24th
Well Ann called me last night to say that my father doesn't want me sitting with him and chatting when he's eating his lunch! Are you kidding me? She said to just give him his food and go in the kitchen and read the paper until he's finished. So that's what I did. I went in there, gave him is lunch, went out and read the paper, came back in and got his bowl. I told him I have to leave so I made sure he was laying down and I left! How rediculas!!!
He was released from the hospital on Saturday. They said he passed out from dehydration.

Nov 23rd
I went to visit Pop's today. It took me 1 1/2 HOURS to get the the rehab center in new Rochelle. There was so much construction! He looked great. He was being released and was waiting for my "god damned aunt" to come get him! He's so funny! He still didn't know what was wrong with him but I found out. He doesn't have Mesotheleoma but has lung cancer. Linda will tell him sometime this week... hopefully NOT on Thanksgiving.

Nov 22nd
PJ and I did a little garage saleing today. Pretty soon there won't be anymore sales so we have to fill our yearning NOW! KIDDING! We also took a ride to visit Mrs Celenza for a while. She spoke so highly of PJ and his siblings growing up. I wish she would run for president. What a well spoken, open minded woman she is... especially at her age!
We then came home to watch the end of the Giants game with Alyssa and Dave.

No comments:

Post a Comment