Sunday, December 27, 2009

Dec 26th
Today was a day to just relax and do nothing. I got caught up on some of my cooking shows, PJ completed his Defensive Driving Course online and that's about it!
Dec 25th

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
We had a very simple, easy going Christmas this year. Brooke and Chris weren't able to come home and we didn't invite a crowd.
Christmas morning had lots of laughs. Scott got Alyssa a 'cellphone flask' from the clearance bin at Things Remembered. It was engraved thanking some guy for being his Best Man at his wedding. I guess that didn't happen! It was soo funny!
Scott didn't have any name labels but he did have some enveloped that he got from the Dowling Library!
My decorative jar filled with fruit for the kitchen...
Scott got that stupid Hair Away that was a joke!
Alyssa all snug...
Huckelberry enjoying his stocking stuffers...
Scott and Alyssa got these dopey mustaches from a vending machine at Pathmark and put them in mine and PJ's stockings!

Scott finding 'sleezy girls' using his GPS
Everyone's favorite.... BINGO lottery tickets!
Dumb and Dumber! And what the heck happened to my hair?? I dyed it last week and I DON'T have those roots that the picture shows! And it's not that dark either!
Still playing and easily entertained!
All tuckered out!
Dave joined us in the afternoon and PJ surprised them all with BINGO DOUBLER cards!!!
We had a nice relaxing day. We played games, watched Arrested Development and ate a fairly cold dinner that was in the oven for 1 1/2 HOURS! I just love when appliances break on a holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment