Thursday, December 31, 2009

Dec 30th
I got my haircut today... FINALLY! I don't know what i was waiting for! I told Vicki how my hair is ever changing and she agreed. She said that every time I come in, my hair wants to do something else, other than what it's supposed to do. She said my hair "has a mind of it's own"! She asked if I use a straight iron and I said I wouldn't even know how to use one. She showed me and instead of the usual styling, she used that to complete the look. My hair was so smooth, not a frizz in sight and for some reason, it made the color of my hair actually very nice... kind of like a toasty warm lgt brown. The family liked the new look. I told them to soak it all in because it will never look like this again!

Dec 29th
I was checking out other peoples blogs this morning and came across this picture.

I thought they were adorable. They reminded me very much of the elf ornament that my Grandparents had on their little Christmas tree since I was a kid. I used to hate that ugly elf but as I got older, I appreciated that it has become a memory of lots of good times when we would visit Nanny and Pops at Christmas time. All of the aunts, uncles, cousins etc were always there. I wonder if Pops still has that ugly old elf?

No comments:

Post a Comment