Monday, December 14, 2009

Dec 13th
I spent a good part of the afternoon cooking. PJ's work holiday party is Friday and we're providing all of the food. One of the items that we're making is the Chicken Chili recipe that we had at long Point Winery last week. It was so good. We need a lot and it's a little time consuming so I thought I'd make part of it to get a jump on it. We used 12 pounds of chicken cutlets and sauteed them in S&P and Chili Powder. When they are cooked through and browned, you shred all of it. The sauteing took about an hour. The shredding took both PJ and I about another hour! After a while I brought the stool up to the counter! I also sauteed the onions... about 6 cups worth also in the S&P and chili powder. They tasted sooo good! I froze the chicken and onions. I'm glad that part is done!
We set up the tree to let the branches fall. Huck did a lot of sniffing and then started climbing! This could be bad!


No comments:

Post a Comment