Thursday, December 17, 2009

Dec 16th
I brought out some more Xmas decorations which included one of my favorites... a Dept 56 Gingerbread House. It's Mercury Glass I think they call it. Anyway, I dropped the box! I now have a nice chip in the corner of the roof! BUMMER! I have to keep telling myself... it's only an object!!!


I'll just turn it around so we don't see it!
I made a HUGE pot of Long Point Winery's Chicken Chili
( http://mamazukecooks.blogspot.com/)
for PJ's Holiday Party at work. I tripled the recipe. It wasn't easy finding 12 cans of white beans!!!

It looks like mush but tastes really good! It ended up making enough to fill 3- 1/2 trays (equal to 1 1/2 large trays).
Dec 15th
Scott put the lights on the tree this afternoon and we decorated the tree at night.


Huck all tuckered out...

No comments:

Post a Comment