Saturday, December 19, 2009

Dec 18th
Today started out bad. I lost a $100 gift card that i bought for Brooke from Target. After looking for like 2 hours I said forget about this and went back to Target with my receipt. They ended up de-activating it and a new one will be sent in two weeks.
Later in the day I went to the church part of Laura G.'s wedding. It was nice seeing some of the girls that Brooke graduated with.
My camera was NOT behaving today! Everything is blurry!







Dec 17th

I finished cooking for tomorrows holiday party at about 3:00 today. I finally sat down to relax. At about 3:30 PJ called to ask if I was busy and could I do one last favor for him. "I forgot that John was retireing tomorrow. Can you go out and get a sheet cake that will feed about 30 people"? WHAT in the world is he thinking!!! I could have easily gotten one from B.J.'s but our membership ran out. I didn't want to pay $40 extra to be able to get this stinking cake. I wend to 4 supermarkets (King Kullen, Waldbaums, Pathmark and Stop & Shop) all down Hempstead Typk. NOT even one sheet cake was out there. I ended up getting a smaller cake that will feed like 10-12 people and too bad!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment