Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Oct 27th
Today was a dismil , rainy day. What else to do but declutter! I bought 2 boxes of cooking magazines during the summer from garage sales. I gave a lot of them away to M., who loves to cook. Normally I would just donate the rest of them but decided to list them on Craigslist. A few months ago I put a bunch of scrapbooking magazines on craigslist and got good $ for it. I also decided to get rid of my scrapbooking books. I'm going to a crop on Sunday. Having extra $, other that what I'm planning on bringing, would be very nice!!!



At lunchtime I went to Dad's house to get him his lunch. He's seeming much more frail again. It took him about 20 minutes to be able to scoot over just about 6" while sitting in his bed. He didn't want any help so I just watched.

No comments:

Post a Comment