Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Oct 20th

Brooke flew in today. It's like she never left! The conversations just continue as the do all the time and everything just flows!
Alyssa and Brooke went to get their eyebrows waxed so I decided to try to make a card that I've been meaning to for a while. It's called a Wiper Card. The video explains it all. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDrn0UG2Bto This was the display card.
Oct 19th

I painted the chair rail in the dining room today. It needed 4 coats of paint! I put the blue painters tape along the top and bottom so I wouldn't mess up the wallpaper on top and the paint under the rail. When I started to take off the tape, I noticed that it was ripping the top layer of wallpaper off! It was mostly just a skinny line close to the rail. One spot took off about a 2" X 5 " spot! I was trying to avoid rewallpapering because there's nothing wrong with it. It's paper though and not that sanitest or whatever that stronger wallpaper is made out of. I think I'm going to try to hide it for a while and when we need to, then I'll change it. It's not in a spot that everyone will see so it's not that bad but I know it's there!


Oct 18th

We were supposed to have a norester today with lots of flooding. We hardly got any rain!!! It was a boring day. PJ watched about 4 or 5 hours of football. He hardly ever does that so i figured I should just not say anything. It's his only day off this week. But WHAT A BORING DAY FOR ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment