Thursday, October 1, 2009

Oct 1st
I can't believe it's Oct 1st already! Where did the time go?
I got my hair cut this morning. It's always nice to chat with Vicki while she cuts away!

Sept 30th
Today was catching up on laundry day. It took forever because I had the blankets and comforters, clothes from our trip that were all now muddy!

Sept 29th
Today we slept late and kind of lounged for a while. I kept waking up thinking that I didn't put my sweatshirt on. I had a sweatshirt on 24 hours a day in Ithaca so I guess it was ingrained in my head! The sun was shinning. We set up the tents to dry out then packed everything away. PJ and I went for a walk at the beach. It was so windy. I guess the wind that we had yesterday (45 MPH) made it's way down here!
Mrs. Celenza sent us a cookbook that she wrote that has PJ's Grandmother's recipe for Superb Crescents which Stan makes us every year for Thanksgiving/Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment