Friday, October 16, 2009

Oct 13th



Today is my birthday! I had a very funny moment today. I went to AC Moore to use a gift card. While shopping, Alyssa called my cell phone asking when I'd be coming home. I said I'd be home in about 1/2 hour. Well, that didn't work because I kept browsing. I guess 1/2 hour after the phone call, I finally went to the register to pay. I then left the store. As I was driving home I heard my cell phone go off (a text) but I was close to home so I waited to read it until I got home. What did I see but a picture message from Scott. It's the back of a lady at the checkout counter of AC Moore! She looks familiar! It's ME!

They thought I had left the store. Alyssa wanted to get me scrapbooking supplies for my birthday! Little sneaks!!!!
Alyssa game me a bunch of Jolees that will match all of my latest L/O's that I've been working on. Love them!!
Scott made me a spice rack/curio case. He's put so much thought and time on this gift. It's beautiful. He's not completely finished yet. I can't believe that he designed it by himself. I'll post a pic when it's finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment