Thursday, August 13, 2009

Aug 12th
I went to King Kullen 3 times today! They have Porterhouse steaks on sale for $3.99/lb with a limit of 3 and Colossel Shrimp for $5.99/lb. I've been stocking up! I start at the closest K.K. and hope I don't run into anybody! I hate that store because if you just run in for milk, you're there for an hour chatting with people that you haven't seen in a while so I try to avoid it. But this was worth that! I'd get my limit there and then drive to the one on Sunrise Hwy and get my limit there. Then later in the day, I'd go back to the one on Sunrise and once again get my limit! This is the 3rd day that we've done that!! I think I'll have to stop now!!!
Tonight was PJ's last softball games of the season. Sad. They lost both games but they had fun.
Now we have to look forward to the softball dinner at Tesoro's. Frank's brother Tony, really gives us quite a spread of food. We dream about the
PLATTER'S of shrimp wrapped with bacon. There's just something about it! YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment