Friday, July 31, 2009

July 31st
I went to the Dr today about my ankle. I hurt it 2 weeks ago but never got it checked. I don't know what I did but I'm thinking volleyball had something to do with it. It hurts to walk on, drive, go up and down stairs etc, and is swollen. It's actually getting more swollen as the time goes on. So the Dr thought I fractured it and then sent me to Zwanger for an X-ray. Of course I had to sit next to an opinionated lady from Merrick. I couldn't wait for them to call her name to get her away from me! (She was there first). I was there like 1 1/2 hours.

It's not fractured. I don't know what's wrong with it though. They called the Dr's office and they were already closed so I have to wait until Monday to find out. It's never a dull moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment