Wednesday, June 3, 2009

June 3rd
Today was another bad day at work but a teacher come over to me asking me my name and if I'm full time yet. She told me that she likes me very much. Hopefully something will become of it in the fall!

June 2nd

This rain is driving me nuts! It was coming down in buckets when I was dropping Chris off at the beach for a concert. I came home thinking that volleyball would be canceled. No such luck. We got in all of our games and even saw a beautiful rainbow! (the pic is obviously not Jones Beach!)


June 1st
There must be a full moon soon because the kids at school.... all of the kids, are in rare form!
May 31st

PJ was off today. We once again gardened, went food shopping, trimmed the hedge and then had a nice dinner. Nothing special to the day except we got a lot accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment