Saturday, June 20, 2009

June 20
Today was M's bridal shower. It was at Nicholas James in Merrick. It was great to get together with everyone again. We had a nice time, M was beautiful and got some really nice gifts. It was a very nice time.

We were going to head to the Mattituck Strawberry Festival after the shower. I won tix for 4 people for admission, rides and also a strawberry shortcake. We didn't go. It was probably shut down because of the weather... RAIN AGAIN!!!

June 19th

Today was the BBQ at school. I didn't get to go. Two other kids couldn't go because of their behavior so a different teacher took our 2 kids that could go. The teacher, aides and I had a boring time in the class with the other kids.

June 18th

Well today was the field trip to the bowling alley. WHAT A DAY! I was mortified to say the least but I won't write it here. I will say however, HOLY CRAP!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment