Monday, June 15, 2009

June 14th
Today was spent in the house taking care of odds and ends. PJ got the smoker cooking in the yard with a whole beef tenderloin in it. He also stuck in some red potatoes which turned out DELISH!

June 13th
It has rained everyday for like a month! This is rediculas!
I worked a lot on those chipboard albums. Now I'm regretting that I ever started!

June 12th
OMG! I thought the town was under attack! The thunder and lightening this morning was unbelievable! I heard that Sunrise HWY in Massapequa was closed because there was a foot of water from one side to the other! The mall was closed for a while also.

June 11th
There's not much school left and everyone's ready for it to be DONE! CRANKY people!!!

June 10th
I've been working very hard (not hard just long hours) on my chipboard albums for the kids in the class.

June 9th

We had some wicked thunder and lightening today including TONS of rain! We still had volleyball though! June 8th
Rain, Rain GO AWAY!

June 7th

This is the first time in 32 years that PJ has been off the day after the Belmont Stakes. It was a day of rest for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment