Sunday, May 31, 2009

May 30th
PJ worked again today. I painted, cleaned etc. I spent some time going from store to store looking for CHEAP chipboard albums so I can make memory books for the kids at school as their end of the year gift. I ended up getting ones that look like mini school houses and are on a key chain. Very cute. Hopefully they'll be able to accomodate the pictures.

May 29th
The rain was coming down so hard this morning.... all the roads were flooded. They cancelled the Strawberry Festival again today so that's it... done! Sad for the kids who had to see all the rides just waiting for them outside their classroom window!

May 28th


The kids were dissappointed at school today. They were supposed to the Strawberry Festival today but the rain just made the field into MUSH! They said they will try again tomorrow.


May 27th

I didn't do anything special today at all... went to work, made dinner and went to bed. Just an ordinary day!

May 26th

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!
PJ and I were married 30 years today! We celebrated by going to softball! Our volleyball games were cancelled!

May 25th

PJ was off today FINALLY!

We did some odds and ends around the house, went food shopping and then spent some time at the beach. I thought the beach was going to be mobbed but it was actually pretty empty. I guess most people went Saturday and Sunday to enjoy the Memorial Day weekend air show.

No comments:

Post a Comment