Wednesday, June 24, 2009

June 24th
Happy Retirement Judy!
Today was the last day at school. It was pretty sad to say good-bye. CJ asked me if I could adopt him and if my kids would like him. Reese asked to come over to my house this summer because it sounds like we do fun things. They really touch your heart!
Softball is canceled tonight because of RAIN!

June 23rd
The kids loved the albums. CJ couldn't believe that his picture was in his. He was even more surprised that his picture was in EVERYONE'S! He thinks I'm magical!
We played volleyball tonight. It was pouring rand and we were drenched but we had a blast! We played the other Wantagh team so there were tons of laughs. Softball was canceled for tonight because of the DOWNPOURS!

June 22nd
I finished up the chipboard albums I made for the kids at school. I will give them to the kids tomorrow.

June 21st
Happy Father's Day!
PJ was working today. Alyssa, Scott and I went to Grandpas house with a Lemon meranguie pie that Alyssa made. Grandpa and Ann didn't hold back when they said it looks better than the one that I made for his birthday but that they hope it tastes better also because that one was HORRIBLE! So much for... if you don't have something nice to say... don't say anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment