Tuesday, January 6, 2009

WHAT THE HECK IS PROJECT 365?

Creating Keepsakes magazine threw out a challenge to it's readers to take a photo a day for a year ...aka..Project 365.. to document a year of your life in photos.



I'm starting this blog on Jan 6 but I actually have pics starting with Jan 1. I plan to put together a photo album with journaling for each picture but have to find a way to cut costs for doing that. For now, they'll just be on the blog!

Jan. 6th
Chris is so proud of himself. He packed almost completely (except tooth brush, tothpaste etc) for his 6 week trip to South Africa... all in this backpack!

Jan. 5th
I finally finished the Rag Quilt that I made for Anya. I wrapped it up and took it to the post office today. I hope she likes it.



Jan 4th

Beef Roasts were on sale this week so before the winter is over, I had to make my mother's recipe for Sauerbraten. It takes 5 days to marinate, turning twice a day. This is day one of the marinating.






Jan. 3rd

It took 4 hours but it was well worth it... PASTA BOLOGNESE
The entire family LOVED it! (all except Alyssa because she wasn't allowed to eat any)



Jan 2nd

Alyssa did a lot of sleeping today. She got her tonsils out on Dec 30th and is in a lot of pain.


Jan 1st

Happy New Year!!!

My front window is adorned with the poinsettia's that PJ grows in the greenhouses at work. They will stay red for about 8 months! When the weather is nice, I put them in the garden for some bright color.



No comments:

Post a Comment