Monday, January 26, 2009

BUSY WEEK!!!

Boy this is getting tough. I've been taking pictures but being that PJ's been home, we're always on the run. I don't have time to post. So today will be quite a few days worth!
Mon Jan 26
PJ bought this new kitchen gadget that slices, dices etc. He wanted to try a recipe from the cookbook that came with it. He made the Health Salad.
It's green cabbage, red cabbage, zucchini, carrots, red onion if you want, I added some Dicon, and then after you julianne everything, add some F.F. Red Wine Vinegarette. Toss together and enjoy. It was delicious!
Sunday Jan 25
My friend Kris, recomended me for the Who's Cooking LI Life section of Newsday. It was in today's newspaper!!!

Sat Jan 24
What a great day. Pop's threw himself an 88th birthday party with his friends and family. His 2 closest friends, his golfing buddies, surprised him with a belly dancer! Pops had a BLAST and totally got into it!


Fri Jan 23
I decided to try my hand at posting on Craigslist. I've always done Ebay but their costs are too high and this just seems easier. So I decided to gather up my scrapbooking magazines that I saved to use in the workshop that I used to teach. Now that I don't do that anymore, what do i need them for! So on to Craigslist they went and today someone's coming over to buy them!




No comments:

Post a Comment