Thursday, January 8, 2009

SO THIS IS WHY THERE WAS ALWAYS A PUDDLE...

Scott has a terrible habit of drinking water with his head under the faucet. When he'd done, he turns off the water and walks away, sometimes leaving a trail of water on the floor. The other day I questioned him twice about leaving the water on the floor and not cleaning it up. He denied that it was him.
This cabinet under the sink is dark and a very weird shape because my sink is in the corner. You can't see what's in there and definately can't see the pipe. It turns out that a flower pot that I had in there was in the right spot to collect the water... until it overflowed! When I had to get 'in there' ( only a head and an arm and possibly a small part of your shoulder fit in there), I found lots of things I thought were long gone! I never realized how many sponges I had!

No comments:

Post a Comment