Sunday, May 24, 2009

May 24th


I thought PJ was going to be off today but once again, he has to work! I think I'll do a little gardening today.






May 23rd

Today I painted the wrought iron patio set and then got sidetracked. I spent probably 4 hours updating this blog with our N.O.'s trip. VERY timeconsuming! Good thing PJ had to work!

May 22nd


I have off from work today because I'm technically a sub. The other aides have to go to meetings all day. HaHa! I spent a good part of the day cooking! I made Tyler Florences recipe for Chicken Enchiladas with Roasted Tomatillo Sauce and a nice salsa dip for before dinner. YUM! I could eat that Tomatillo Sauce without the chicken... just give me a spoon!

May 21st


It was back to school today. I was greeted by lots of smiling faces, huge hugs and "thank God that you're back"! It was good to be back and settle in with all the tempers etc once again. It was like I never left!

May 20th

Good thing PJ and I both took off from work today. There's so many odds and ends that need dealing with.... unpacking, all the mail, bills, laundry... and the list goes on and on. PJ had a softball game tonight... a double header that started at 9:30! We were home by 11:50! They won one and lost the other. Good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment