Friday, March 6, 2009

March 6th
IT'S FRIDAY!!
Today was a fun day at school... I guess because i wasn't in the classroom much. I got to go to a state testing and help put up a new bulletin board... Will It Float or Will It Sink?We didn't finish it though.

March 5th

I'm so glad that Anoop was picked as #13 in the American Idol top 12 SURPRISE.


March 4
I really seem to attract the weirdo's! There's a woman at work that seems to find me whereever I am. She knows my birthday and knew that PJ's was in August etc. She claims to have phsycic abilities. Now she stands with me while we wait for the busses, she told me today that she prays for me etc. She said she wants to walk with me since she say me walking at work last week during my lunch break. I'm just a magnet!!!
I took some pictures of the icicles that were melting on my holly. The sun caught them and from the window in the diningroom, they looked beautiful. I had to climb into the garden and lean over bushes to see what i saw from the inside but couldn't lean far enough to get a picture. So I just went on the stoop and stuck my hand into the holly and clicked the camera. The sun's reflection isn't evident in these.




March 3
Back to school today. We had fun conversations with the children about the snow. I thought it was very strange that not one of the kids in the class played in the snow yesterday. One said he doesn't know how to make a snowman! The things we take for granted.....

No comments:

Post a Comment