Saturday, March 14, 2009

March 14th

It was a beautiful day today. I went outside and raked a little. My crocuses are almost finished blooming. The perrennials are starting to pop through the ground. In about 2 weeks, it will be my favorite time of the year. It's like new beginnings when I see the plants popping through the soil.
They're even growing in the grass!When I was watering the plants inside my house, I noticed that my Christmas cactus is budding. It always flowers at Christmas and NEVER this time of year. We're thinking it's because we keep the house cooler when the kids aren't home. Coolness sets the buds. But we can be wrong!!!

March 13th
Today wasn't such a good day from the moment I went to work till the time I went to bed! There were lots of problems in the classroom today. I think Spring Fever has hit these kids. When I got to my car after school, I turned on my cell phone. There was a message from PJ. He was taken to the doctor from work today because of dizziness that progressivly got worse throughout the day. He couldn't move his head in any direction without feeling like he would pass out or barf! Without even hearing the verdict, I knew what it was being that I had experienced the same thing a few years ago and still have bouts of it. It was Vertigo. Don drove him home from work. Boy did he look awful but leave it to PJ, he brought us some flowers from the greenhouse! He's always thinking of others!
He ate dinner in the bedroom with his back to the tv. He couldn't turn on his right side without being dizzy so he 'listened' to the tv instead of watching it! He's insisting that he's still going to work tomorrow no matter how he feels!

March 12th

I worked a lot today on my DAR documents. I'm so determined to get this DONE!
Alyssa took the train home because she doesn't have school tomorrow. She'll be home the whole weekend getting lesson plans done.

No comments:

Post a Comment