Thursday, March 12, 2009

March 11th
I got to work a lot today on the bulletin board at school with the other NICE aide. It's tough trying to make a 'creative' board when your partner can't 'think out of the box'. The teacher wanted the letters to be crooked and bouncy looking to make it look like fun. This aide couldn't do that. She had a very hard time making something be crooked and not perfectly straight. She was getting very frustrated that she couldn't handle a simple thing like that. I was getting frustrated that she couldn't do it also!!! Bite your tongue Lynn!!!
March 10th
I met with a woman (R.P.)from the Jerusalem Chapter of DAR today. We're putting my paperwork together so that I can apply to be a member. I was missing a few papers which is now a problem!
March 9th
I spoke with Pops today. He's doing great and was very chatty! He's still hanging with the 'ladies' from the yacht club. At 88 years old, he has more 'girlfriends' than most teenagers!
March 8th
We had a lot of fun and laughs at D&F's house. F is VERY lucky that D has a sense of humor and puts up with his jokes. I feel like I'm in a Rodney Dangerfield movie when we're with him. D has 'granted' F a room in the house to call his own. He made a NY Yankee room. It's really nice. He doesn't have junky memorabilia. He has really nice, professional pieces.




No comments:

Post a Comment