Tuesday, April 21, 2009

April 21st
Our orchid is flowering. I'm not a huge orchid fan but I like the challenge of getting it to flower!
I can't believe that we still have that flower pot. It was given to us by our friend Richard W. as a wedding present. It came with 2 post. They are from Tiffanys. I broke one but this one is still in great shape after 30 years!

April 20th
It was back to school today. There were some funny moments today. Usually Mar P and I can spot Curt in the bus because of his hair. It's a mostly shaved head with about 4" twisted ponytails that make it look like a palm tree. It's so funny. As I was standing at the bus door waiting for him to get off the bus I hear, Lynn, he's here! He walked right past me and I didn't even recognize him! He now has his hair in a BUN!
For the picture, I erased his face so I could post it!

No comments:

Post a Comment