Monday, February 16, 2009

Feb 16th
Today was a great day to do NOTHING! I actually did drive to the post office to find out that it's a holiday today and they're closed!
I spent a lot of time just searching the web for nothing in particular... just picking up worthless bits of nothings. I did however stumble across someones photography from the Wantagh and Massapequa lakes areas. His name is Brian Chang. I'm borrowing a few of his pictures for the blog. Here's his web address...


Feb 15th

Today at 12:15 am, a new generation on PJ's side has arrived... Finn Riley Z. 6 lbs 13 oz.
Too bad his last name isn't something like Quinn, McDougal etc!!! As for the first name...I don't know where that came from either!!! Oh well, hopefully he won't get beat up in school when he's older! Maybe people will think it's a cool name.
Tonight we brought Alyssa to the airport to fly to FL. Brooke will be so happy to have Alyssa and Scott FINALLY visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment