Sunday, February 8, 2009

A BEAUTIFUL DAY WITH A SURPRISE!!!

Today PJ and I went to the beach to take a walk. The skies were blue and it was 59 degrees out IN FEBRUARY! I took my camera with me so I could get a shot for this project. As we were walking and talking, all of a sudden something wet landed in my mouth! My first thought was HOLY CR*P thinking it was bird poop! It wasn't! It was a rain drop. I couldn't believe it...rain on a beautiful day. The clouds down at the beach turned very dark and looking inland by just a few miles, it was still blue skies. Within 10 minutes we turned around to head back to the car. We were already drenched! I wasn't going to take my camera out to get a picture of rain so i just kept it in my pocket. By the time we got back to my car it was down pouring!! We left and drove home only to see the blue skies overhead!
When we got home Alyssa called.... can you guys pick me up? I'm so sick and I need to go to the doctor tomorrow. She's had a fever for 3 days, coughing, sneezing, runny nose...just feeling terrible. So we left and went to the Bronx to get her. Boy does she look awful! As soon as we got home, she went straight for the couch and within 15 minutes was out like a light! She slept for 3 hours! I have to drive her back tomorrow so hopefully she gets an early appt.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you got rained on. Hope Alyssa feels better!!

    ReplyDelete