Sunday, February 15, 2009

Feb 14th
Today was a pretty nice day. PJ and I went out into the yard to clean out the garden of all the leaves that fell from the fall. We did a fall cleanup but my neighbors trees drop their leaves all through the winter so it looked like we didn't do anything. As I raked the leaves away,

I noticed that the daffodils are starting to pop through the soil. Spring is on it's way! The lilac bush is starting to bud also.
We went to get Alyssa yesterday. She'll be going to FL tomorrow to visit Brooke. Scott will be down there also.
PJ and I don't celebrate Valentines Day. I guess being that we worked in a Garden Center and we saw how everyone buys and buys for all of the hallmark holiday's (Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day), BECAUSE THEY'RE TOLD TO, we pretty much try to avoid them. We do nice things for each other throughout the year without any expectations. It has so much more meaning.
Last night we watched Love Actually and Sleepless in Seattle. I love movies like those. Just happy movies. I'm liking that Oxygen channel!

Feb 13th
What a difference one day makes. My 'child' is a BEAST! I couldn't believe the difference from yesterday. I guess that's why she's there. This is going to be a loooong 4 months!
Feb 12th
Well today my child showed up. She was wonderful, always smiling, joking, doing her work without any problems etc. I hope it's like this until June!

Feb 11th
I started full time today at work. My child that I was supposed to work with didn't show up! I was then sent to 3 different rooms throughout the day. It ended up being a fun day.

Feb 10th
My last free day to do whatever I want before I start working full time. I decided to put lots of rubber stamps on ebay to clean out my stash. You don't realize just how time consuming that is until you finally finish and half of the day is gone!

Feb 9th

Today I went for my mamo. I love this new office that I go to. Everyone is so friendly and caring. I could stay in there all day! Well, maybe not! They had to take a few extra pictures which always happens so I wasn't too alarmed. All came out ok. Come back in one year! But I'll be back in April for my sonogram.

No comments:

Post a Comment